WD Photos App Private Folder Access

Ok, after purchasing my new ‘my book live’ network drive i have just downloaded the WD photos app only to discover that it will only display photos that are in the shared folder. I would like to see a way for the app to show photos in my private folder.   I would like to see this feature implimented in a future update of the app. I am pretty sure other users would like this feature also.    

7 Likes

Also provide the ability to upload Photos, into Private folders.

Can anyone from WD confirm if these features are on the list for the next app update??

Hello WD,

Please Answer to this question!

Clearly they don’t look at these posts or they don’t care…an answer to this question should be posted.  Poor customer service by WD

sms8000

We do check this ideas and implement the most popular ones.

This is not a question so there’s no need to answer anything.

They should hurry to implement it, I hate the idea that anyone who has access to MyBookLive able to see my pictures, and even I do not want to see the pictures of my brothers.

This had to be implemented from first release!

Please, add this features to “WD Photos”.

“WD Photos” is unusable form me (and for others many people).

I created “my photos” folder as private folder to sharing my private pictures with all my device and, most important, to upload my iPhone album as soon as my iPhone disk space is not enough.

Take in account for future “WD Photos” application upgrade please.

Loss

the same idea is posted here http://community.wd.com/t5/Software-Accessory-Ideas/WD-photo-app-enhancement-to-support-private-shares/idi-p/558060 with “in review” status