WD Photo does not work [AGAIN] in v3.06.14

I upgraded my WD TV Live HUB to f/w version 3.05.10 two days ago. WD Photo app and WD Remote app on my Samsung Android Galaxy II Epic Touch worked well. Now, AGAIN, with f/w version 3.06.14, WD Photo sees none of the thousands of photos on my WD TV Live Hub.

Please respond to this post. Please.

Ken Leon

Did you tried uninstalling the WD Photo app and reinstalling it?

Try: 

1. Restart the Hub, see if your photos start appearing again.

2. Disable and then Enable “Mobile Access” in the Settings, then see if your photos start appearing again.

3. Remove the Hub from WD Photos and then add it again (generate a new Activation Code); after the first time setup you should see your photos

If you are still unable to see your photos on the app, please send me a Private Message with your contact information, availability and time-zone. We’ll need to setup a troubleshooting session.

I had the exact same issue.

I fixed it by clearing the cache AND reducing the cache size from 2gig to 500mb.

Not sure if just clearing the cache would have fixed it…

Many thanks! I will follow your instructions and report back to you.

Hi, i have same problem with wd photos with wdtvlivehub in v3.06.14

1. Restart the Hub, see if your photos start appearing again. ( NO RESOLVED)

2. Disable and then Enable “Mobile Access” in the Settings, then see if your photos start appearing again.  

(NO RESOLVED)

1. Remove the Hub from WD Photos and then add it again (generate a new Activation Code); after the first time setup you should see your photos ( NO RESOLVED)

Please help me…that is bug in that version ?

with new upgrade firmware my software does not generate code for registration of mobile device.

I want to make it clear that when I say to restart the WD TV Live Hub, I mean completely remove power from it. The fastest way to do that is to unplug it for several seconds before plugging it back in. The other way is to hold down the power button on your remote for 3 seconds (some units may take longer), then turn the unit on again after several more seconds. 

Simply pressing power on the device or its remote will put it into “Standby,” which is not the same as restarting.