WD My Passport 5TB Clicking +Replacment

Hello, Looking for a HDD to fit the Cover of My Passport since I got a defective item from WD.
Specs : same as in here at least 5TB
The story
I bought WD My Passport 5Tb, after moved about 300GB in the next day while I start using it start clicking, I contacted WD for 1- to recover data 2- to replacement
that took more than a 3 months till now since I’m out of USA now I’m not allowed to replace from the local distributor, to follow WD procedure to recover the data it should be sent to OnTrack in UK, then they send it back to me then I send it to WD.
after more than a 3 months of emails and trying to find other ways to get my data back without breaching the warranty I got tired of it and I breached the warranty and I told them I don’t need their replacement. Now, since I found that the HDD under the cover is “Internal HDD” as mentioned on it, I asked WD where I can find a replacement of the HDD that would be cheaper if without the cover and as usual their CS is not a support at all.

Also, I don’t know wither WD is cheating it’s customer now by using Internal HDD as external HDD just with cover or what ? as I know it should be more secure specially from shocks.
So will I find here any help to find same size specs of the internal HDD with at least 5 TB?
doesn’t matter if it will be WD or not

Thanks in advance

Hi,

You could refer to the following link: Drive Type Inside of a WD External Drive Enclosure