WD my cloud light yellow?

Hi all,

Please tell me fix my device: it run long time 2 day but not show light bue.
Sorry for my bad english.

Hello,

Please refer to the following KBA article: LED Status, Alert Codes, Descriptions, and Email Notifications for WD My Cloud

Hello Logan.S

I was read the light. I know yellow light mean what. But i tryed network light green ok. I don’t know fix front light yellow. I use camera note 8 so light change to white via photo. I mean ask: how can i fix light yellow. Can i open box to fix hardware ? or something ? My device only yellow light, not blue or white or red, not show in network window. Can i access to control device ?

ảnh
Please tell me the way fix.

Thanks.

Can you access the My Cloud Dashboard, either by the My Cloud name or by the My Cloud IP address?

My Cloud OS 5: How To Access the AdminUI Dashboard

What other troubleshooting steps have you tried? Has anything changed on the local network recently? New broadband provider, new network router, etc.

To clarify which single bay My Cloud model do you have? A second generation (P/N # on the bottom of unit ends with “-10” ) or a earlier first generation unit (P/N # ends with “-00”)? If running a second generation single bay My Cloud do you know if it updated to the OS5 (v5.x) firmware? Or is still running the earlier OS3 (v2.x) firmware? This subforum is for OS5 firmware second generation single bay My Cloud units. There is a separate subforum for OS3 firmware single bay My Cloud units (both models): https://community.wd.com/c/personal-cloud-storage/wd-my-cloud/105.

Note that WD Sync is no longer used and WD is suggesting people use GoodSync for syncing files from a computer to a My Cloud device. WD lists WD Sync and WD Smartware as not supported on OS5.

My Cloud OS 5: Feature Differences Between My Cloud OS 3 and My Cloud OS 5

See the Download support section to download the Goodsync program: https://support-en.wd.com/app/products/product-detail/p/126#WD_downloads

Thanks Bennor for repply.
Can you access the My Cloud Dashboard, either by the My Cloud name or by the My Cloud IP address?
→ No I can’t see IP or icon WD in my computer. I used scan IP but don’t see anything WD my single cloud.
Then not go on Dashboard to see OS5 or OS3.