WD My Book Studio 2

I just bought a WD My Book Studio 2 (6TB) for my Mac to organize my pictures, movies etc… I’ve been importing my movies from my old video camera to save to the drive, which I did without a problem. I also backuped my iTunes library, which again I did without a problem. Now when it came to organizing my Photos I had a slight problem. I got the pictures into folders by date, name of event, year etc… And then I went to the drive to save the main folders with all of the pictures in it and it started to back up about 10gbs and then it stopped and said “Backup complete”…when I looked I only backed up a few folders 10gbs worth when I had over 300gbs of pictures in the folder. Does anyone know why this is happening or what I can do to fix it?..Also I am running Mac version 10.8.2 on a 17inch Mac book pro… Thanks!!!

What application did you used to back up your files? If you are using smartware, just wait 24 hours and make sure the comp sleep mode is turned off. Leave the drive connected to the comp for 24 hrs.