WD My Book Duo PCB Faulty

I hope it’s not too late for me now!!!

I used WD My Book Duo (S/N WUA270….) (P/N WDBLWE…) 8TB configured as Raid 1, No Encryption for many months, stored about 3TB of data

Suddenly, the enclosure went faulty WD HDD not showing on the Windows Explorer and therefore cannot read my stored data. Furthermore, the WD HDD will show as Unallocated on Disk Management screen asking to format before using …

Using Recoverit application on one of the HDD raid 1 set, it could only recover some data not relevant at all to what I was looking for (such as .swf file extension, unreadable after recovery), and I cannot see any of my data although WD HDD shows it contains more than 3TB of material on Diskpart application.

I have second HDD from Raid set untouched, which I believe both HDD were working just fine when the WD My book duo PCB Controller went faulty …

Anyone can help to retrieve my data, knowing that repairing faulty PCB or swap replacement will not necessary allow to read HDD again, as PCB contains the firmware & encryption etc. and it’s not possible to mimic that. Plus all of this has to go through matching mechanism and removal procedures …

Anyone can Help, Please.