WD Elements SE not accesible anymore, can't see how much storage it has

Hello,

i wanted to access my wd hard drive. However it is not possible anymore.
When I open my file Browser, i can see my local hard drive (usb3.0, already tried different cables).
It is spinning, however I cannot access it.
When i open the windows disk management (Datenträgerverwaltung), the disk does not appear.
with chkdsk M: /f /r i can see that it is NFTS. However in phase 2 it seems to be stopping after 53685 from 57944 analysis records (92%).

Also Recuva is unable to open the drive.

I am able to change the Letter for example from M: to Z:. but when i click on it in the Browser, it needs a long time to open ( sometimes my explorer even almost crashes and i have to wait). Then after some time (two minutes or something like that) the message “Z: can’t be accessed. Wrong Parameter.” appears.

What else can I do? Does anyone of you know such a problem?
Screenshot 2023-12-12 210617

Also, in the Disk Management, it doesn’t show up on top, but i can see it on the bottom without a name, and when i want to give it a new Shortcut (Z:) then an error occurs which says that the process could not be finished as the view of disk management snap ins is not the current one:

Perhaps testing the drive for S.M.A.R.T. errors might be a good place to start.

That one doesn’t look too good? Especially when i click on “update” in this program, this program also crashes.

The 197 Current Pending Sectors Count is 9, so the drive definitely has a problem.