WD elements play 2TB problema serie tv

salve!!ho riscontrato uno strano problema…l’hard disk funziona perfettamente,e non ho alcun problema con film e cartoni…ho invece riscontrato uno strano problema con delle serie tv…ho inserito nell’hard disk le serie Roma,romanzo criminale e underbelly…queste serie sono formate in 2 parti,per intenderci 1x01,1x02…2x01,2x02…stranamente il computer vede e riproduce tutto…se collego invece l’accessorio alla tv hd con hdmi mi rileva solo la prima o la seconda serie…insomma per roma e underbelly solo le 1x01…per romanzo criminale solo le 2x01…le altre puntate non le trova…ho provato a mettere i file in cartelle separate,a rinominarli ma senza che cambiasse nulla…a qualcuno è successo qualcosa del genere??grazie!!

[Bing translated]

Hello!!I’m experiencing a strange problem … the hard disk works perfectly, and I have no problem with films and cartoons … I have encountered a strange problem with the tv series … I added hard disk series Rome, novel criminal underbelly … these series are formed in 2 parts, for instance, x 02 x 12 …2x01, 2x02 … Oddly the computer sees and plays all … If I connect the appliance to the hd tv with hdmi I detect only the first or second series … in short, to Rome and only the underbelly last … only for romanzo criminale 2x01 … the other episodes not found … I tried to put the files in separate folders, rename them but without change anything…. someone happened something??Thank you!!

Did you ever get help on this?  If not, you might want to get someone to help you better translate your issue into English.