WD Dashboard 4.0.4.20 Tools SMART diagnostics don't show RESULTS

There are several issues going on with the Dashboard. The first being that when I run the SMART Run Short diagnostics test and then click ‘Results’ Continue button nothing is displayed. When I click the ‘click here’ link under the SMART description that does display a table of results but most everything in the HEALTH column is marked N/A. Most everything in the ‘Threshold’ column is marked None. At the bottom of the table it shows that there are 25 pages but clicking on the right arrow does nothing, so I never get past the first page.

I’ve not found any document that details how all of this is supposed to work but it should work better than what I’m seeing.

I’d appreciate any help someone can give me to fix this WD Dashboard so that it’s fully functional. Thanks!

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:

Thanks for the reply. No I haven’t opened a ticket. I guess I will when I can afford the time. Thanks.