WD buys Amazon - reviews?

WD My Cloud EX2

Hi,

I myself have a MyCloude in use. Whether I’m happy with it is not the subject here sometimes. I have me even the Amazon reviews of the MyCloud viewed. I think it’s always quite informative and amusing. This time I have, in addition to the reviews of the MyCloud, also viewed The MyCloud Ex2.

Interestingly, I found especially that the overwhelming number of positive reviews from

Amazon Vine - Club product tester program

were created.

Are there some reviews have been bought? I want here to unleash not a “xxx storm” … certainly not against WD. The only attempt to sell their products (or rather had your orders to control sometimes … I think it’s a little too primitive). But what can I (should I) think of the Amazon reviews? So far, there was always quite forsake strikes … caution anyone who thinks evil of it …

regard
Lucky:wink:

As you say, Vine is an Amazon program. They send different products to their top reviewers so they can share their good or bad opinion for any of the products that they receive. You can read more information directly on the Amazon Vine description page. 

"If a Vine Voice writes a negative review, will it impact his or her reviewer ranking?

No. Writing a negative review will not impact a Voice’s reviewer ranking. A reviewer’s ranking is determined by the number of helpful votes from other customers. Customers tend to value substantive, informative, detailed and objective reviews, regardless of whether the review is positive, negative, or neutral."

Can the participating vendors contact or otherwise influence Vine Voices?

No. All Vine products are submitted by vendors to Amazon, and distributed by Amazon to the Vine Voices. Vendors have no contact with the Vine Voices, and have no influence over which Vine Voices will review their products.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/vine/help