WD Blue suddenly stopped working for unknown reason

Okay, so i have been using a WD Blue (500GB) WD for 7 months since i built myself a PC. It was running perfectly fine. But until recently, when i was using my PC, the drive suddenly has the noise of the HDD turn off and spin looping all over for a short time, but at the time, it is still work normally.

I’m using a Dell OptiPlex 7010 that i built on a customized mid-tower case, again, as i say it was perfectly fine at that time. Just recently, after i found out that noise, i just work normally on my PC on the other night, when suddenly my Windows 10 is froze and i got BSOD screen, then i restarted my PC, nothing happen beside of the Dell logo after that. Then i reinstalled Windows 10 again, run normally until it finally give up today. I just reinstalled a bit far away to Windows 7, successfully installed on the WD Blue, but this time it got worse.

That noise occur everytime, my PC sometime recognize it, sometime doesn’t, so i always got to the Windows until the noise come. i checked both SATA cable and SATA port on Dell’s mainboard, it doesn’t go anywhere, and this just keep happening. I have a lot of important projects i need to finish, but this just keep prevent me to do so.

Is there any solution to resolve this?

I will really appreciated your help.

If the hard drive is malfunctioning then it would be best to run a diagnostic test using WD Data Lifeguard Diagnostics. If the unit fails the test then it should be replaced under warranty.

How to test a drive for problems using Data Lifeguard Diagnostics for Windows
http://support.wdc.com/KnowledgeBase/answer.aspx?ID=940

How to get an RMA, (Return Merchandise Authorization) or replace a defective product under warranty