WD Blue SA510 SSD stated as Bad Condition check it with CrystalDiskInfo (Code [E6])

Hello. First, sorry for my English that was so bad.
Lately I was getting BSOD with reason Critical Process and Memory Management. I’ve check up my RAM and SSD. After several tries, I came with conclusion that my SSD was the problem. The reason is after planted it on another Laptop it still getting BSOD. So I check it with CrystalDiskInfo to see is it really in bad condition or not. As the image shows that my SSD in bad condition with code [E6] Media Wearout Indicator : -1.
I don’t really understand how to read it and i’ve search on internet does anyone ever have the same problem but I didn’t found it.

Please help. I’ve use this SSD around 3 Years

Your SSD is a problematic model.

The Grown Bad Blocks value of 0x31 is telling you that 49 NAND flash blocks have gone bad. This is a sign that your SSD is degrading rapidly.

I don’t know how the Media Wearout Indicator should be interpreted, but the raw value appears to consist of 3 numbers.

0x8922083C8922 → 0x8922 / 0x083C / 0x8922

Perhaps WD’s Dashboard can provide more info.

Edit:

I just remembered that the attribute actually consists of two wear indicators.

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/ssd-reaches-76-health-high-temp-no-error-beep-sounds-230-media-wearout-indicator.3774278/#post-22774242

The wear in terms of P/E cycles is 8.60%.

The wear in terms of TBW is 137.34%. This doesn’t make sense.

Thanks for the fast reply fzabkar.
I don’t really know much about the term that been written. Seems like it’s no longer healthy and I guess I can’t use it as internal drive.

Try WD’s Dashboard before you make any decisions.

Ah yes WD Dashboard. I tried it, and it is tell me to update firmware. Now the SSD show the health indicator at 28% and the media wearout warning gone.

Thank you so much.