WD Blue SA510 and Acronis Backup Compatibility Issue

I recently purchased a WD Blue SA510 500GB SSD for my system. I’ve been trying to set up a backup using Acronis True Image, but it seems that the SSD is not being recognized by Acronis. I’ve ensured that both the SSD and Acronis are up-to-date with the latest firmware and software versions respectively. Hide View-Status GB WhatsApp APK Download Latest Version (Anti-Ban) November 2023 - GBGenie message-scheduler, auto reply. Has anyone else encountered a similar compatibility issue between WD Blue SA510 SSDs and Acronis backup software? If so, could you please share any workarounds or solutions you’ve found?

Hi @sindhuagarwal,

Please refer to the article for more information: Supported Drives for Acronis True Image for Western Digital: Supported Drives for Acronis True Image for Western Digital

Acronis True Image for Western Digital Does Not See or Recognize My Drive:Acronis True Image for Western Digital Does Not See or Recognize My Drive

Also, Please contact the WD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting: