Wd blue 3d nand ssd causing bsod whea_uncorrectable_error (124)

I began receiving this error frequently in Windows 10 Pro 22H2 over the past week. I used Acronis to restore an older image (20H1) to the drive and still get same error. I put the same image onto an old spinning platter HDD and it works without errors. I made a backup of my SSD and put it onto the spinning disk…again no errors. Neither image works on the SSD for more than 5 minutes without the BSOD. I have narrowed it down to the SSD and would like to re-flash the firmware but have no file to flash it from. Dashboard indicates that the drive is in good working order with 99% life left in it and indicates the firmware is up to date. Even so, it has failed after 1 year in service and replacing the drive resolves the issue. Is there a firmware file for this drive that I might try to restore it to working condition? Dashboard gives it all green, even the S.M.A.R.T, but the drive has become unstable and unusable for more than 5 minutes. Drive temp is 32C not a heat issue.

HI @umopapisdn,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask