WD BACKUP 0xc0000142 error after shutdown or restart WINDOWS 10 PRO 64 bit

WD BACKUP send strange 0xc0000142 error of WDBackupService.exe during shutdown or restart WINDOWS 10 PRO 64 bit process. See screenshot (Cyrilic because I have Russion Windows version). Please search the reason and fix.
The problem appears in different versions of WD BACKUP (several final versions and discovery beta versions)

Have you looked at the Knowledge Base?

Yes, of course, but I didn’t find answer at the Knowledge Base.

Do you find the error 0xc0000142 by yourself? Is it possible to fix it in nearest release?

I too am having this problem.

I have just got a 4tb WD my passport, that I use predominantley as backup for my desktop, but due to needing a laptop i’ve recently picked on up.

So i installed all the same software, same process, etc etc.
But when the laptop shuts down and the My Passport isn’t attached I get this error message.
It’s incredibly brief as the laptop just carries on shutting down, but after videoing the process I can see it’s the same error.

I have reinstalled the software, rebooted, cleaned cache’s etc etc but can’t seem to find a solution. Is there one. I find it quite annoying that every time I shutdown the laptop I’m greeted with an error noise and message… HELP?