WD are LIARS

So I remember reading a post on here from two years ago that stated that WD lied about tracking numbers.

This is still true.

On Saturday, I contacted WD about when my device was shipped. They told me it was shipped on Thursday. They gave me a tracking number. Tracking number didn’t work.

Suspicious, I contacted Support - again - and was told that the device was shipped on Friday. Please note that the ■■■■■ Support Agent, Pearl something gave me both the wrong tracking number and the wrong date.

Or so I thought.

It turns out that the idiots didn’t even send the item on Friday! According to my in-depth conversation, I was told the item was sent on Friday morning/afternoon. Really?

Shipped 08/10/2020 6:57 P.M. El Centro, CA, United States
Origin Scan

Please note that if they had actually shipped the item when they said they did, it wouldn’t have told me that the item was shipped on Monday.

Please note that after 13 conversations, all I received were lies. Idiots at the Calexico warehouse losing items, then ‘finding them’ when a support agent promised me a better item. Losing my returned item for a few days, THEN processing the ■■■■ thing late.

Therefore, this is what I told them:

“You lied to me about the date of the shipment, and I figured out how. The reason I was given a fake tracking number is because you idiots hadn’t shipped the item. The reason the tracking number didn’t work until last night was because you idiots shipped the ■■■■ thing MONDAY. I’m going to be posting this on the forums to see what sort of response I receive. Idiots.”

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE take my advice and USE SEAGATE. Seagate has amazing customer services - without ■■■■■ liars - very fast turnarounds, and incredible devices.