WD 2go support for WDTV Liv Hub

Will the WD 2Go app work with WDTC Live Hub today or in the near future?

2 Likes

That sounds like a very good idea. I would suggest you to go to the Ideas Section to post it

1 Like

I would also like to see the feature to access my WDTV Live Hub from the WD2Go app (for iPhone 3GS, 4).

I’m already able to access/upload photos to/ from WD Photos (with iPhone 3GS, iOS4.3.3) but it would be great to also have access to audio and video.

1 app for audio,video,photo would also be nice.

pacorob wrote:

I would also like to see the feature to access my WDTV Live Hub from the WD2Go app (for iPhone 3GS, 4).

I’m already able to access/upload photos to/ from WD Photos (with iPhone 3GS, iOS4.3.3) but it would be great to also have access to audio and video.

1 app for audio,video,photo would also be nice.

I think you have it in reverse- at least in reverse from what I was hoping for. I would love to see it on the WD TV Live Hub as a Service - so if I bring my Hub to a friends house, I still have access to my media library (Stored on a number of My Book Lives) at home!

I would also like to see access to the WD live hub. I know when it was in Beta testing it was made for the wd live hub. When can we expect access to all of the files on the wd live hub instead of just being able to get photos

I have recently Purchased WD TV Live Hub and a Honeycomb Tablet would love to use WD 2go to connect to the Hub. Please add the feature in the upcomming firmware version.

This would really be a nice feature!!! when will it be expected!!

There are no plans right now for this. You can go to the Live Hub ideas section and submit an idea for this (please check to make sure it is not already there).

http://community.wdc.com/t5/Live-Hub-Ideas/idb-p/hub_ideas

I don’t understand.  Unless Tony’s response from September is just old, I thought on the WD TV Live Hub features page, it mentions that you can access you photo’s remotely (outside of your home network) on the WD2Go app?

I was more interested in if you connect a USB drive to just the WD TV Live (not the hub), if WD2Go worked on this unit?

My questions are:

1. Does WD2Go work with the current WD TV Live Hub?

2. Does WD2Go work with the current WD TV Live if you have a USB drive connected to it?

Thanks!

Tom