Wd-2015

It is a concept designed by Me. I envisoned that WD specifications should have 2 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, USB 3.1, high graphic card, highest hours of battery life (solar self-charging system) and processor Tegra 4. On cover side, it should have a visual effects to read data, mobile phone communication system, bluetooth 4.1 to interchange data transfer,  full touch screen. It is a copyright.

-You can store data, transfer data @fastest processing 

-You can watch movies, use internet facilities 

- mobile phone functions of as a iphone/samsung galaxy features, GPS,

If WD like my concept, pls pay me for the innovative concept labor (email: arjunlimbu@outlook.com), Nepal

Idea submitted for voting.

I’m following its progress.Thank you, trancer.

May i know what’s happening with this CONCEPT?

With screen together, WD customers can view files, play movies, transfer file in big screen.

If it is adopted by WD, your market share will grow high quickly. People want an integrated single gaget works most things from music, ultra video quality, highest data transfer & storage, highest internet wifi, Slim Phone, Size - 5.7 inch, USB Type-C, quick charging, Good quality camera, Bluetooth.

Believe me, WD !! 

Otherwise, you can see, upcoming future iphone, windowsphone will have the 5TB of internal memory soon which will reduce your market and innnovation. 

So, WD, in your favor i say, make if you make it, you will capture the world and immensely earn profits. So, make it with a theme, “ONE is Enough”.It means it will be a combination of Phone +  Storage + Sharing.

If you make it, i request you to provide me a one item (black or white) and $100 just for my concept.