Watching pictures full screen

I have a ton of pictures on my mobile phone. They have a much lower resolution so they all get windowboxed (huge black borders from every side).

Now I can use the zoom feature to zoom each one in, but is there a way so it would go for all the pictures? Takes too much time to every time zoom in every picture.

Or maybe just some “fill screen” option? But I don’t want it to be stretched out because the pictures are not in 16:9.

Thanks.

Mustkunstn1k wrote:

I have a ton of pictures on my mobile phone. They have a much lower resolution so they all get windowboxed (huge black borders from every side).

Now I can use the zoom feature to zoom each one in, but is there a way so it would go for all the pictures? Takes too much time to every time zoom in every picture.

Or maybe just some “fill screen” option? But I don’t want it to be stretched out because the pictures are not in 16:9.

Thanks.

Go to the Photo setup menu and click Photo Scaling - you can choose:

Keep as original – Maintains the original resolution of the image (default).

Fit to screen – Fills as much of the display area as possible while maintaining correct image proportions.

Display in full screen– Fills the display area with the image (this can lead to image distortion). 

1 Like

Thank you. Not sure why I didn’t go under options under the main menu. I tried everything in the when browsing the pictures.