Watching movies on wd live with net connection unlke You tube

I need to watch HD movie after searching similar to what we do on our laptop after searching, i dont prefer youtube instead would like to know any link thourgh which movie can be streamed and watch via wd live hub

You will able to stream movies from the internet services that comes preset in the Hub, from a USB drive, from the hub’s internal drive and  from a computer or network drive.

Sharing a folder on Mac OS 10.5 and 10.6 to be viewed with a WD TV Live, Live Streaming, Live Plus, or Live Hub

How to share a folder in Windows that can be viewed with the WD TV Live, Live Streaming, Live Hub, or Live Plus   

i want  to stream movies from computer ,first i want to log via computer on any online movie playing site and then i want to stream via WD live hub, i tried to creat home group but it says my version of window 7 home can only join home group but cant creat one, any solution to this?? other option is only to connect my TV with HDMI cable from computer.

surprisingly wdlive has 2 TB storage then why cant we download any contents from youtube to wd live hub hard drive??

rajendra wrote:

i want  to stream movies from computer ,first i want to log via computer on any online movie playing site and then i want to stream via WD live hub, i tried to creat home group but it says my version of window 7 home can only join home group but cant creat one, any solution to this?? other option is only to connect my TV with HDMI cable from computer.

surprisingly wdlive has 2 TB storage then why cant we download any contents from youtube to wd live hub hard drive??

I think you’re confused!

You can’t stream “Live” internet feeds from your PC to the WDTV using a Homegroup.

For one thing, that’s not what Homegroups do at a ll.  And the WDTV doesn’t support homegroups anyway.

WDTV Live doesn’t have 2TB, it has 1TB.

rajendra wrote:

Man, did you buy the wrong device if this is what you expected of it.

thanks all, to cut short WD LIVE HUB doesnt have full function what is needed .I conclude that i cannot watch movies online except through in built group viz youtube, flixtster etc etc under services also i cannot download and store in 1TB HD , in short it is just bigger size hard drive with added services which simply serves like cherry on cake lol.

BTW any upper version or similar device in market coming up which can suffice my requirement.??