Warranty status "OUT OF REGION"

Hi, WD Community! :slight_smile:

I have a question for WD Stuff : I bought two hard disk drives in the last few months ( internal  WD1002FAEX and external WD My Book Essential 2 TB) in a large network of hypermarkets of electronics in Russia. When I registered both products in the WDC Support Portal, I got the following inscription: " OUT OF REGION" (Product is outside the region where it was originally shipped. For more information, please see our out of region warranty eligibility requirements or _contact WD Service & Suppor_t).

If you can still somehow assume that the internal hard drive is outside the region where it was originally shipped, but was brought to my country, then what about the external hard drive, which comes in a box on which the inscription only on my language (russian) and inside the manual also in my language (where it may be sent instead my country? :D)? Is it a defect of recognition system of serial numbers in WDC Support Portal? Or what is it?

_____

Update :

Hmm, less than an hour and no one post in a thread, but now it has been replaced with a warranty status from “OUT OF REGION” to “IN LIMITED WARRANTY”.

Update 2 :

Problem solved: I set the country in my profile settings (it hasn’t been specified before this) :slight_smile:

Good to know you solved the problem.