Verified Address for Credit Card

I was trying to create an advanced RMA request for a hard drive but it gives me an error that my address isn’t verified. I’ve used the same credit card for purchases at Newegg and Amazon, and it has worked flawlessly. I would really like to get my RMA underway because we need the hard drives very soon, so if someone could help me make my credit card work with the WD website, that would be very much appreciated.

Hi blaze077,

We have sent you a message. Please check your Community Message Inbox.

1 Like

I’m new on this forum and came across your post about your credit card address not being verified for an advanced RMA request for a hard drive. I’m not sure if that’s related to your issue, but make sure to verify the authenticity of the website before entering any personal or payment information.

I just stumbled upon your post about your credit card address not being verified for an RMA request. I totally get how frustrating that can be when you need those hard drives ASAP. Firstly, double-check the website’s legitimacy before entering any personal or payment info to stay on the safe side.