Utorrent:disc overloaded

My wd tv live hub mapped as network drive and connect thought switch, when i copy files from my pc to hub they are copying fine( true 11 megabytes per second), but when i start download in utorrent speed rise up to 11 mb and slow to 10 kb and utorrent writes that disk is  overloaded then speed rise to 11 mb and slow to 10kb it cycle repeated until the download is finish

I think that the main problem is in my disk cache settings ( Preferences-advanced-disk cache) 

Anybody know works settings for 2.5 hub disk and for 3.5 disks that installed in my computer?

P.S: I use the 3.0 version of utorrent and sorry for my english.

dont do it ?

The HUB is not designed for this to work, you cant change settings of the internal hard drive, its the WDTV Hub chipset that is the bottle neck.

Just download to your PC and then copy it across.

Just a quick agreement with the above post. I had contunous problems Dling torrent to a network drive on a LIVEPLUS to where they were always corrupted. I eventualy gave up with that concept, DL to the local machine, and then transfer to my HUB or LIVEPLUS. Saved a lot of hassle.

-P

Thaks for all answers, but i mentioned change settings in the utorrent, i have the same problem (disk overloaded) with my 3.5 disks in my computer, i solved it when play with the utorrent cache settings( Preferences-Advanced-Disk cache ), but in hub installed 2.5 hard drive, may be for it needed another settings?

I have my utorrent directories settings set up so the files copy to my z: network drive after the torrents finish downloading. It fixes the disk overloaded issue. The only other solution I’ve found is to throttle the download speed for the torrents.

I discovered it actually works just fine if I use a wired connection instead of Wi-Fi on my laptop. 

nutbar wrote:

I discovered it actually works just fine if I use a wired connection instead of Wi-Fi on my laptop. 

Nutbar, the issues I had in the past with corrupted data from both utorrent and Vuze were on a hardwired computer. beware my friend. Took me a while to realize it but easily seen when verifying the checksums with traders little helper or whatever app you choose for that.

Corrupt data **bleep**, i wouldnt take the risk.

-pearl