Using WD TV Live Hub as External Hard Drive for Sky Plus

If I connect my Sky Plus box to the WD TV Live hub via ethernet or some other way, is there any way of using the WD TV Live Hub as additional external storage for my Sky Plus programmes?

Yes

How though?

Well If you connect your Sky Plus box to the WD TV Live hub via ethernet you could make transfer.
But you cannot connect anyother external HDD or network to Sky+ anyway, can you?

foetus wrote:

Well If you connect your Sky Plus box to the WD TV Live hub via ethernet you could make transfer.
But you cannot connect anyother external HDD or network to Sky+ anyway, can you?

That is the question I am asking. Has anyone found a way fo connecting an external HDD to SKy+?

Dakeb wrote:

foetus wrote:

That is the question I am asking. Has anyone found a way fo connecting an external HDD to SKy+?

I think that you are in wrong forum :slight_smile:

foetus wrote:

Dakeb wrote:

foetus wrote:

I think that you are in wrong forum :slight_smile:

I guess so, but I was hoping someone here at done it, based on WD being a media player and storage rather than a straightforward HDD. Seems the only use for the Sky+ box ethernet port is for Sky Anytime+, and then only if you use their lousy broadband service. Cheers foetus.