User Previleges

hai, salam kenal, mohon maaf saya baru di forum ini, mungkin sudah pernah di bahas.
saya ingin bertanya, saya punya WD Cloud Miror, apakah saya dapat menambahkan user dan mengatur hak akses dari user tersebut di WD saya?
misalnya saya membuat group user yang dapat mengakses folder A tapi dia tidak bisa mengakses folder B
mohon di bantu, terima kasih

google translate
Hi, nice to meet you, sorry I am new to this forum, maybe it has already been discussed.
I want to ask, I have a WD Cloud Miror, can I add a user and set the permissions of that user on my WD?
For example, I created a user group that can access folder A but he can’t access folder B
please help, thank you

There is a specific subforum for the My Cloud Mirror. this subforum generally discusses a different device, the single bay/single drive My Cloud.

One typically sets/changes the My Cloud user permissions in the My Cloud Dashboard. On the Users tab or on the Shares tab.

You should thread through the My Cloud MIrror User Manual, if you haven’t done so already, which will explain how to use your device. There is a specific chapter in the user manual on Managing Users, Groups and Shares that explains how to set permissions for a User on a Share.

oke, thx for your respon