User and file permissions, plus what can the usb port do?

I just installed my cloud home today and played around with it.

There are quite a few questions I am not able to google especially sometimes people are talking about my cloud, my cloud home, my cloud home duo, my cloud blah blah which confuses me a lot.

1. Can we modify user’s role? such as change a user as device owner or admin?

2. I noticed when we remove a user if the user’s contents aren’t in family folder, the contents will be all deleted. Is there a way to prevent this from happening that maybe owner can somehow get the files before removing user?

3. Also noticed that any user who moved the file out of Family folder, the file’s permission become the user’s that no one else can see it. Let’s say A put a file in Family folder, B moved the file out into his own folder. A can no longer has access or even see it. Is this something normal or there is just some setting I should be aware of?

4. I uploaded both .png and .jpg photos into the photos interface not the file interface, but in photos my file doesn’t show up at all even if I choose the all tab BUT I can see the photo in the file interface. This is another thing that confuses me.

5. The usb port, can it be connected to a computer through the port and get files from the hard drive? If so, isn’t it unsafe that anyone can just take the hard drive then plug in the usb to get the files?

Sorry for any of my naive questions, just lots of confusions.

Thanks in advance for any help.

1. User role cannot be modified on My Cloud Home

2. When the user is removed from the My Cloud Home, the User ID is no longer associated to the storage space. This cannot be changed.

3. Shared Files between users MUST BE inside of the Family Folder. User B should copy and not move the file.

4. Please provide the steps on how you’e uploading the files?
    Are you using iOS or Android Mobile App?
    What OS and Browser version are being used if mycloud.com?

5. USB port is for USB backups to My Cloud Home
    The USB drive cannot be accessed by the local computer or the mobile app

For #4.

Tried uploading using both:

• Chrome Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Chromuim Version 65.0.3325.181 (Official Build) Built on Ubuntu , running on Ubuntu 16.04 (64-bit)

Also, another question if I want to setup local transfer is it possible? As if using mobile app or browser it’s will be either using wifi or internet which depend on the speed or the internet.

P.S. Thanks for the fast responses above.