USB Power Booster Splitter for Passport Ultra?

Long story short (as possible)
I have an old computer, just bought a Passport Ultra that does not show up on my computer.
According to WD site, there may not be enough power to ‘spin up’ the hard drive so that it is visible under ‘My Computer’. I’m sure this is the case as I have unplugged other USB devices to increase computer’s power.
My question is how to resolve it to give the USB port(s) the extra power?
I’ve read and been told by Geek Squad at Best Buy that I need a Y splitter converter cable.
SPECIFICALLY, I need a USB female 3.0 to 2 male 2.0 splitter. I then need to plug these 2 males into TWO my USB ports simultaneously
Been to both Amazon and Ebay and found no such plugs. Can anybody recommend a cable? Got a link?
Thank you!

Buy a Powered USB Hub … cheap, easy, available everywhere and I can pretty much 100% guarantee it will solve your problem. (and you’ll be able to plug in another Passport Ultra or 2 if you buy more in the future.)

https://www.amazon.com/slp/powered-usb-hub/3wvumnwv8tgm8fs

I would probably recommend not going with “the cheapest” but, get a well known brand and make sure whatever you buy is definitely “Powered” ie. it comes with a power adaptor.

I am aware that WD says do NOT use a USB Hub on external Drives. I had a Windows 7 laptop PC, plugged Drive direct into the USB port. I had the identical trouble you are experiencing, I did purchase a USB Hub WITH an AC cord (I plugged into the wall outlet).
I then connected my WD Drive into the USB Hub. WOW. The AC power which boosts that USB Hub was sufficient power, and obviously more power than my PC provided, to run the partitions and my PC recognized the Drive. I hope this helps you.