Uploading music from Itunes to mycloud

I am trying to upload music from Itunes and I am having to drag each album or song into a folder on mycloud and this seems tedious and also some songs give me an error messeage of “desitination folder not found”  what does that mean?  Please help me  Thank you

Are you sure you are not trying to copy to the Music folder of the WDMyCloud icon that you see in This PC?

yes, I am uploading them slowly but every now and then I get the  “no destination folder” message.  How can I upload them without doing them one album at a time?

no I am not uploading to the WD  but to my music sharing folder labeled itunes music.

Sorry I sound slow, but I don’t understand for sure the operation you are trying to achieve. Can you describe what your do? Where is the music sharing folder (physically)? How do you open it (Windows explorer network share, WD app, iTunes from a PC, from a mobile device, on the local network, on a remote network?)

One way to do all your music at once is to drag and drop. Find the folder you want them to go to then open up your iTunes music and place windows side by side, Select All and drag and drop. The following example image is on my Windows PC. If you still have problems try to capture an image and place it in this discussion so we can try to help.

Posted by,
cat0w (USA)