"Unsafe Shutdowns" sometimes increase

What is the “Unsafe Shutdowns”?
I am using a WD Red SN700 500GB as an internal SSD.
I have recently noticed that every 10-11 days or so, the shutdown time slows down by a few seconds, and each time this happens, the S.M.A.R.T “Unsafe Shutdowns” of the internal SSD increases by 1.

Each time this happens, I run the chkdsk /r command, a surface check including hidden drives using MiniTool Partition Wizard, and the sfc /scannow command, and all checks are normal. Is it OK to ignore this phenomenon of the “Unsafe Shutdowns” increasing by 1?

The PC is a Lenovo ThinkPad E495 (AMD Ryzen5 3500U, 16GB memory), OS is Windows 11.

I also suspected security software, but found that the “unsafe shutdown count” may increase even if the security software is exited before shutdown, so it does not seem to be caused by security software.

Looking at the logs in the Event Viewer before and after the shutdown, there were no errors or warnings, no logs with any clues, just the usual logs of shutdowns and startups.

As for the other S.M.A.R.T. parameters, the “Critical Warning” is 0, the “Media and Data Integrity Errors” is 0, and the “Number of Error Information Log Entries” has been 1 since the beginning.

「アンセーフシャットダウン数」ってなんですか!?
内蔵SSDとしてWD Red SN700 500GBを使用しています。
10~11日に1回くらいのペースで、シャットダウンにかかる時間が数秒遅くなり、そのたび内蔵SSDのS.M.A.R.T「アンセーフシャットダウン数」が1増加する現象が起きていることに、最近になって気が付きました。

その都度、chkdsk /rコマンドや、MiniTool Partition Wizardによる隠しドライブも含めたサーフェスチェック、sfc /scannowコマンドなどを実行し、すべてのチェックにおいて異常なしです。この「アンセーフシャットダウン数」が1増加する現象は無視して問題ないのでしょうか?

PCはLenovo ThinkPad E495 (AMD Ryzen5 3500U、メモリ16GB)、OSはWindows11です。

セキュリティソフトも疑ったのですが、シャットダウン前にセキュリティソフトを終了しても「アンセーフシャットダウン数」が増える場合があることがわかり、セキュリティソフトが原因ではないようです。

シャットダウン前後のイベントビューアのログを見ても、エラーや警告はなく、手掛かりとなる情報のログもなく、シャットダウンや起動のログがふつうにあるだけでした。

他のS.M.A.R.T.パラメーターについては、「重大な警告」は0、「メディアとデータの整合性エラー」は0、「エラー情報ログエントリーの数」は最初から1である。

You can ignore unsafe shutdowns, the SSD could care less but windows 11 is more robust and can find and fix errors automatically