"uninitialized disk error in windows 10"

Hace unos días, experimenté un problema con mi disco duro externo Western Digital Easystore. Mi laptop lo detecta, pero me aparece un mensaje de error que indica “disco no inicializado”. Al verificar el Administrador de Discos, me encontré con el mismo mensaje. Esta situación me preocupa profundamente, ya que tengo información crítica almacenada en ese disco que necesito recuperar con urgencia. Estoy buscando orientación sobre cómo recuperar esta información o restablecer el acceso al disco duro externo. ¿Pueden ayudarme con este problema?

A few days ago, an issue arose with my Western Digital Easystore external hard drive. My laptop recognizes it; however, I receive an error message stating “uninitialized disk.” I checked the Disk Manager and encountered the same message. This situation is deeply concerning to me because I have critical information stored on that disk that I urgently need to recover. I am seeking guidance on how to retrieve this information or restore access to the external hard drive. Can you assist me with this issue?

Windows reports a drive as “unitialized” if it cannot read the partition information in sectors 0, 1 and 2. This usually points to a hardware error in the HDD.

Can you retrieve a SMART report from the drive using CrystalDiskInfo or GSmartControl?