Unable to recognize other network devices

I just noticed there was a firmware release a few weeks ago. Perhaps that messed things up. Is there any way to go back to the old version?

Hi there,

I have exactly the same issue. I used to watch all sorts of stuff via my MediaMonkey DLNA server (on Win7) and now all of a suddon it’s gone. When I bought the TV Play I tried WMP as a DLNA server. That worked, but now WMP doens’t work anymore either. So the problem doesn’t appear to be DLNA server related. It tried factory reset on the TV play and resetting/rebooting some things. Nothing has worked so far. The only thing I can think of that’s changed is that I’ve bought new system RAM and upgraded to 8 GB, but I don’t see how that changes anything relevant.

Would really like a solution to this, because the device has become practically useless to me now. I don’t care about all those “prominent features” such as Netflix and whatnot. All I wanted is to watch stuff from my PC in the bedroom. After being very disappointed that the TV play doens’t support folder sharing, lots of headaches to get DLNA going now I have nothing :frowning:

Hope someone can help.

Thanks!