Unable to connect to WDTV Live Hub on Mac

So the subject is misleading. Here is my dilemma…I have had my WDLH connected to my network with no problem for some time now. My Mac was recognizing it and I was able to access the WDLH and transfer files with no problem. But I recently purchased a WDTV Live (the new one) and connected that to the network as well. Now my Mac is unable to access either one of them, however my Mac does see them as part of the network. I’m just not able to access them to transfer files. The two units are “playing nice” and I’m able to access the files from the WDLH (downstairs) thru the WD Live (upstairs) with no problem. I just don’t know why my Mac won’t connect to either one even though it recognizes they are there??? I’ve made sure the IP addresses are different to prevent conflict. The craziest part was that for the first 5 mins with the new configuration it was working, then all of a sudden it didn’t. Any ideas?

Thanks
FrankieCutz

Alright so I think I got it working now. I some how had put a password to log onto the WDLH. Once I took the requirement for a password off I was able to access the WDLH again. As far as the accessing the WD Live…I had a brain fart…I can’t access it because there is nothing to access. Its doesn’t have a harddrive like the WDLH. Duh!!!

FrankieCutz