Unable to access wd2go for MyCloud-4TB drive sicne adding EX4100-24TB to my network

Unable to access wd2go for MyCloud-4TB drive since adding EX4100-24TB to my network.

When I go to wd2go.com it only identifies to my EX4100 and I no longer have web access to MyCloud-4TB.

Is there a way I can log into either/or? Or change a connection link to be either/or? And not default to only my EX4100?

Did you give each My Cloud unit a unique name?

Are both My Cloud units configured properly setup and configured for remote access?

Is Remote Access on both My Cloud’s configured for Auto or Manual?

If configured for manual, has each My Cloud been configured to use unique port numbers (not used by the other My Cloud or by other devices/computers on the local network)?

If configured for manual, are you port forwarding the two ports needed for remote access through your network router/gateway?

If using port forwarding through the network router/gateway for one My Cloud, adding a second My Cloud without changing the Remote Access settings on the second My Cloud may cause remote access problems to the second My Cloud. The problem stems from both My Clouds possibly using the same network ports to transfer remote access data and the network router’s inability to route to the second My Cloud.

Yes. Each device is uniquely named.

Yes. Both are configured for Remote access. Prior to setting up the EX4100 I was able to use wd2go.com to access my MyCloud device.

Devices are configured to Auto and each has it’s own individual IP on my network.

From what I can tell, MyCloud does not have port forwarding. I’ll most likely have to configure that on my Router.
I have not configured port forwarding on my EX4100 so that will most likely be defaulted.

Port forwarding is done within the network router/gateway not on the My Cloud. When configuring the My Cloud Remote Access option to Manual one can change the default ports to alternate ports then use port forwarding within the network router/gateway to route to the alternate ports.

Check the network router and ensure UPnP is enabled when the Remote Access on the My Cloud is set to Auto.

Others apparently have had trouble with remote access when running two or more My Clouds on the local network. Here is a previous thread that may have some ideas.

https://community.wd.com/t/port-forwarding-for-two-my-clouds/137823