Unable to access Private folders in My Cloud

If the box comes up again try your network user name and password. See example image below of my network.

Cliick, tap or activate image to enlarge it.

Hey all,

I just wanted to say thanks for all of your help.

mefistos, it looks like this has all just sorted itself out. I have just restarted my PC and everything now works exactly as you would expect. Thanks again for everything. I am sure I will be back on here for answers when my next problem inevitably arises.

1 Like

I am glad it works now :), please select any of my answers as solution so people know next time it helps:) Thank you and have a great night :wink:

HI, I’m a bit new to this so please bare with me! I have a MyCloud storage drive. It has two folders, a Public with music etc that I share on my home network, my TV and other computers can find this without any problems, & a private folder. These were both mapped on my network (so I saw them under the ‘This PC’ tab in file explorer) so I could get into them from my laptop. I’ve just changed my laptop, my new one finds the public folder but it doesn’t list the private one at all. How do I find it? Both Laptops were running Windows 10, I’m not aware of any network changes etc. Many Thanks