I am having issues with accessing the PR4100 from the Windows Explorer interface after I recently updated from OS3 to OS5.
- The only applications I run are Plex and Time Machine. I am able to access the Plex application.
- The NAS is wired directly to wireless router, that is wired to PC.
- NAS is visible on Router application
- NAS is visible on Windows Explorer, but not able to open it.
Am I missing a setting in the NAS Shares? I haven’t changed anything since the firmware update.
- I reset using the button on back of NAS.
- Rebooted numerous times, but since Plex is working, suspect something else.
- How do I reset the password “cookie” when manually logging into NAS?
Any help would be great!