Un able to login through browser

Hi just recently i am unable to log in through my web browser and also through the mycloud local using wifi and remote access. but the drive mounts on my lap top so i can access it there and i can also use the app to access it via my phone. when My Cloud Home it comes up with the sign in page and the login and password but the CONTINUE is faded out and wont let me press it. i have tried on safari firefox and chrome and all the same . i considered if my wifi was blocking it so i tried the url via 4g and the exact same but if i access it through the app it works and on the comp the drives show mounted and give me access. As i said this has just recently started before all was fine. Is the problem at WD end ?

@maxta97 I’m unable to duplicate this issue.
The “Continue” button will be faded unless the password meets the following criteria.
Please check your password

Hi thanks for the fast reply, i am entering the correct password ( which i haven’t changed for over 12 months) with the uppercase and numerical imputs but it still stays faded out when using the web browsers