Two times BAD RED 4TB HDD

Hello,
I bought 1 RED 4TB Internal HDD, but after about 1 year usage it had problem with my system (not recognisable), then I returned to my local store where I bought it. They agreed to replaced it with the new one since it still under warranty.
Then about 6 months later, this one suddenly turned bad, read/write speed is extremely low. (under 500KB/sec or such). Once again, I returned it to my local store and got another replacement.
Now my question is:
Is it possible if I want to change another Model HDD (like Black or maybe another Brand for my system? Since I’d not take another risk with this failure product or unlucky streak (as they so called).

Updated:
This is my latest test with this new drive, with bad sector warning. I’m so worry.
Test Option: EXTENDED TEST
Model Number: WDC WD40EFRX-68WT0N0
Unit Serial Number: WD-WCC4E6ZHVN6N
Firmware Number: 82.00A82
Capacity: 4000.79 GB
SMART Status: PASS
Test Result: FAIL
Test Error Code: 08-Unable to repair bad sectors.
Test Time: 17:21:16, October 18, 2017

p/s: Sorry about my bad english.

Hello JoeNgo,

WD Red drive is designed specifically for NAS systems, the issue you are facing is may be due to the compatibility of the hard drive with your computer’s motherboard. For your computer system you can either use a WD Blue drive for normal data storage purposes or WD Black drives which are designed for desktop PC and power users who demand performance.WD Black drive also features a dual-core processor that offers twice the processing capability as a standard single-core processor to maximize drive performance.

You can contact the place of purchase and get the drive replaced.

sorry in intervene

i use the same in NAS systems for survillance recording.
i have 10 NAS each with 12 HDD.
the amount of failures we are facing is quite bothersome to us and client.
i am just trying to figure out if something wrong with our setup or any advise we can get?

rgrds

saleh