Hi there. My husband bought me this as a gift because I have thousands and thousands of photos on my mac and need to clear some space. I literally have no idea how this works. I know how to “add a new folder” and drag my files from Finder to the new folder on my cloud…that is about the extent of it. I am trying to ORGANIZE the folders because there are so many duplicate photos. My cloud does not notify if I have double of one file if they are in different folders. I have a series of questions that I would appreciate if anyone could answer even just one to help me out here… I know I am no internet nerd…
- If I delete a photo from my computer, will it delete off of mycloud?
- If I delete a duplicate photo from a folder in my cloud will it delete the same photo in another folder location?
- Is there any way for mycloud to notify me of duplicate photos?
- Is there any way for mycloud to notify me of my most recent uploads? (without having to try to remember which folder I put them in and having to click “date motified”)
- Is there any way for mycloud to show me the number of files in an individual folder/ or in total?
- When I try to move folders into one new folder so that I can organize the photos, it says “error message: the destination folder is the same as the source folder” what does that mean?
All I can think of for now…I know it is a lot to ask, but I am not tech savvy with this kind of stuff. Thank you very much in advance.