Torrent app

Thank you, thank you very much. It worked for me the first attempt!
I can’t believe you’ve done this for free. You’re amazing!

1 Like

Hi.
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to build the package under Mac OS High Sierra. No matter how I try and which dependency I add.
Fails somewhere in the middle of building and configuring openssl-1.1.0 or one of its dependencies.

I install transmission on my cloud home.
Can I download torrent file in Plex directory on my my cloud home?

How can I disable Transmission (like Disable on Plex for example?)

Kindly advise or point to a guide that explains how to “wrap the binary in a MCH app”.

Much appreciated.

Sorry for the (big) bump on this topic but did anyone manage to have Transmission working properly on MCH ?

Anyone?

One way: You can install Entware and install any version of torrent app from reposit.
http://bin.entware.net/armv7sf-k3.2/Packages.html

Hi,
I recently buy MCH and want to install torrent app on it. I read I lot of topics but can`t find a proper instructions how to do it. Can someone help.
Thanks.

1 Like

That’s an old “fight” mate.

I also couldn’t find an easy/direct way of doing it.
And apparently WD it’s not even taking this into account.

1 Like

As I read some of the topics I get the conclusion that I had a mistake buying this product.
Will we have some updates in the future or everything is lost?
Thanks

2 Likes

Well, it all depends on your expectations on this product.

The thing is, we’re not really having news from WD, so I would say… don’t expect much news.

1 Like

As far as features, and hardware/software support, don’t expect anything new.
I’ve been following this thread for almost two years.
It’s a shame WD doesn’t actively read these forums, for a basic NAS I think torrent clients are a must.
As is SSH, as it’s so ANNOYING to use discovery app + Mac finder/windows.

2 Likes

Same here…
My Cloud was broken ans WD replaced and “upgraded” under warranty wth MCH, supporting plex server was a nice upgrade but not accesing directly to the plex files (to download movies directly etc) is a frustration point. Then what is the use of a plex server if I have to go to the pc and transfer all the files from public to plex folders manually?

Is it true or not that you are encountering the Disney In addition to not chipping away at the Disney plus not loading on Samsung tv? A few factors can cause this issue, for example, an unfortunate web association, server blackout, Disney In addition to application error, or even a blunder on your Samsung Savvy television. To fix this you should play out a few investigating steps.