Theme Subject

Would it be possible to get a separate theme topic like the hub forum has? I have received input from others and they are also working on creating a new theme. A separate forum topic would help in our development! At this time our theme topics maybe over looked with other issues within this great general discussion forum.

Thank you!

d@ve

1 Like

I also think this would be a great idea.  It would certainly help people find what themes are available specifically for the SMP.  It should also help the development of themes specific to the SMP as there are differences between what you can do on it versus the live hub.

That would be very handy! As long as there are plenty of silver spoons I’m all for a SMP specific theme section.

surrealpro wrote:

Would it be possible to get a separate theme topic like the hub forum has? I have received input from others and they are also working on creating a new theme. A separate forum topic would help in our development! At this time our theme topics maybe over looked with other issues within this great general discussion forum.

Thank you!

d@ve

Your post sounds more like a good Feature Request; best placed in the Ideas Exchange section. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it and will allow more users to support your idea. However, I would first search and make sure that there are no other active Feature Requests suggesting the same or similar improvements. If there is, then you could add your post and vote on it.

http://community.wdc.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Streaming-Ideas/idb-p/streaming_ideas

Regards,
Robothief.