[THEME] Mochi - Gallery Fix

Hi
The default theme “Mochi” is good enough for my purposes for this mediaplayer. The only thing that annoys me is that the Gallery View have a Aspect Ration Bug on the thumbnails in it. So i fixed it.
Problem: In the default theme the focused thumbnail and the big gallery picture had always blackborders on the side or top, no mather how the source picture was scaled, this is now fixed with this modification.

This Page contains 2 Themes.

1. The “Mochi - Gallery Fix” contains only the AR fix on thumbnails and several transparent movie/folder icons so that the thumbnails don’t show any black borders any more. This makes the Mochi Theme look much more smooth IMHO. It should only affect the Video Gallery View.

2. The “Mochi - Gallery Fix - Flavorized” is a modified Gallery View for my personal usage that does the following:
    -removes the (unnecessary) green and white Source information
    -add transparent mode buttons (red, blue, yellow, green)
    -change the metadata field
    -modified background for the metadata field.
    -transparent background, to make the numbers more distinctive, for: time, weather, temperature, page-counter

Download links:
-“Mochi - Gallery Fix”: (Only AR fix, nothing else)
http://www.mediafire.com/?b0j13yd7wdajb6j

-“Mochi - Gallery Fix - Flavorized”: (Minimal modified Video Gallery View version)
http://www.mediafire.com/?yq0r2s316872z6b

How to install (SMP):

-(sometimes you have to turn off the SMP into hibernation (long button press) before you can reach the WebPage-UI)
-Turn on your WDTV Live SMP (wait 2 mins till WiFI is connected…)
-Open a browser and type in “wdtvlive” and press enter
-login to the SMP (default PW:admin)
-go to “Appearance”
-Browse and choose the downloaded ZIP file
-click on “Submit”
-after a second: “Update successful - Congratulations”
-you have to go back to the home screen to be able to see the changes in the Video Gallery View, (if you where in it before updating)

To revert the changes:
-on your SMP: go to Setup-> Video-> Appearance → choose the default “Mochi” theme

Nice, thanks for sharing.