Tags and keywords

Please please please…

tags and keywords for pictures!!

This makes it a nightmare without them when you have thousands of images. And if this is part of your leverage to make people buy the next step-up of the drive, please make it CLEAR before its bought that tags and keywords are NOT supported.

Thank you

Plex media server is already available for the MCH since 2016 with an optional feature of auto-tagging of photos based on machine learning. But it sounded like in your many other similar posts here that you bought the cheapest storage device without researching the available features. There already are other NAS brands that can do photo tagging at various levels and costs.

With all due respect, I did do research, but none of what I read talked about no tagging or keywords, as that also seemed like a no-brainer for any device that is going to take in a huge amount of files.

I was seeking a fairly basic unit, as I have modest needs, but no keywords or tagging seems like its purposefully working against the user.

“it sounded like in your many other similar posts here” I don’t know if you are purposely trying to be a troll or not, but I have a grand total of 4 posts. Four. Two asked about keywords and tagging. How many posts am I allowed, kind sir?

Forgive me for using the community boards to ask questions. I thought that is what they were here for.

Thanks for insulting me and complaining that two posts are too many to ask a question.

Forgive me for not being as smart, well researched and knowledgeable as you.