Streaming via Lan failure over 2Gb

This seems to be an old problem as I have seen posts from 2010-2011 regarding the issue of streamed videos cutting off part way through and not playing beyond that point, the only way to continue is to skip to the next segment. [Not able to watch full lenght AVi formated movies. Its stops in the middle - #13 by FreddyF] I have narrowed it down to 720p videos of 2Gb or more, below 2Gb (264) will play right through. I have a WDMyCloud Ex2 Ultra and a TP-Link Archer VR400 that is hard wired via Lan to my LG Smart TV. If I play the video on my PC via the Nas it plays fine. If I transfer the video from the Nas to my desktop and access it on my TV via the Lan it works ok. If I plug a flash drive into the TV with the movie on it plays fine. It seems to be an issue with Avi files as most of the problem videos are Avi’s. Has anyone come up with a solution to this problem? This is driving me nuts.

@hatchet47 You have posted your topic in the My Cloud Home sub-forum. You may want to create this topic in a sub-forum for your device.

https://community.wd.com/c/network-attached-storage/9