Stop/abort uploading via Android app to MyCould

Hi. I started to upload my photos to my MyCloud using the android app. Now i want to stop the uploading process and couldnt find any option in the app nor in the admin portal to enable me to do so. I tried to deleted the destination folder and couldnt. I tried to restart the phone and it only paused the upload.

Please help.

Alzurba

What phone/android device are you using?

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6 and in the My Cloud app under Settings is Back up options. I would uncheck Camera back up if I wanted to stop mine.

There are prior topics/post with images about this.

I am using OnePlus 3. The upload is a manual upload and not the a backup process. I searched thru the topics and only found about the backup. What i am looking for is different.

So from the folders i have in the MyCloud App, I selected “Upload”, then “SD card (All files)”, then i choose the files i want to upload. The issue is that I cannot stop the upload process or cancel it.

Any idea?

I don’t recognise the steps you are describing. I cannot find options like that in the Android WD Mobile app. Can you post screenshots?

Here are the screenshots.

!

Right. You’re trying to upload to WhatsApp.

Try using the ‘Activity’ item on the side menu. You might be able to delete the activity in question.