STATCODE332 ERROR! Horrible RMA system, discriminating against Hawaii or what?

Your system is not letting me make an RMA , nothing works, not Standard RMA not Advanced RMA. I get a Statcode332 error. See attached screenshot.

I have business partners that placed RMA orders without issue before me and after me, so your system is working, but not for me. Do you not allow RMA’s for residents of Hawaii? Even though Hawaii is the united states and you have Hawaii listed for address!!! Everyone I know that has placed an RMA order is in California or other mainland states

Please advise

Follow up… Seems WD system discriminates against Hawaii, does not allow me to proceed past this page that I showed above, but when I change my address to any city and state not in Hawaii, then the Statcode332 error does not appear, and it proceeds to the payment page.

But when I switch back to Hawaii address, I cannot even get to payment page, it gives Statcode332 error.

How outrageous!!!

Hi @jimamaik ,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting: