My internal HD died. Installed Windows 7 from scratch. Today I installed SmartWare 220.127.116.11 to retrieve some backups, and the SW cannot see MyCloud 3Tb. Of course, I had no issues seeing the drive and my shares before.
I have confirmed the following:
* MyCloud can be seen as a computer under Network
* WD Discovery finds MyCloud without issues as a NAS
* I have permanently mapped three of the shares I have. Tried via WD Discovery and via Windows without success
* I can access my shares upon reboot
* Can access MyCloud’s Dashboard just fine.
* SmartWare can detect a direct attach MyPassport drive via USB as target.
Have tried restarting several times, uninstalling and reinstalling SmartWare, going through MyCloud’s setup… nothing works. I have .Net 4, Java 7u51, MyCloud is at the latest fw release v03.03.02-165.
Any guidance will be appreciated.