Simplicity Theme by DeVicious

colebell wrote:

Here is a few Screenshot with my Genre sheets, folder sheets and a movie sheet. Loving it. On the moviesheet the thumbnail looks a little weird as i use a different Cover template as i like to have the Resolution on the cover.

this cover solution is not making much sense isn’t it?

Gendji

Can you please upload templates for your tv folder sheet and the new covers you made for genre.

chris_h16 wrote:

Gendji

Can you please upload templates for your tv folder sheet and the new covers you made for genre.

Here you go :slight_smile:

Templates

1 Like

DeVicious wrote:

i encourage you to share it :slight_smile:

why XML CODE??? ThumbGen Designer is way easier and doesn’t require and trial and error routines, you see the result right away and it is pretty easy to use

Always wondered where that programm on the Thumbgen website was for lol, omg :smiley:

But but but i wanted to know how it all works, ahum :laughing:

DeVicious wrote:

Set a fixed height for the plot so there is enough space for the cast underneath and replace the tagline with the genre and you will probably like it :slight_smile:

Indeed great idea :slight_smile:

Look forward to seeing the results :slight_smile:

Quelqu’un peux-t-il m’expliquer en français s’il vous plait comment faire avec LINKSHEET sachant que sur mon WD Live Hub, j’ai deux disques externes de 2To chaqun et a coté j’ai un Nas Synology auquel j’accede via le reseau.

Le theme est super sympas mais je n’arrive pas a faire LINKSHEET

Merci our votre concours

quelqu’un sait comment faire LINKSHEET en francais s’il vous plait avec le logiciel ThumbGen ? J’ai deja essayer de le faire en suivant les instructions en anglais, mais je n’y arrive pas ? Merci de votre concours

anyone know how LINKSHEET in french please with ThumbGen software? I already try to do so by following the instructions in English, but I can not do it? Thank you for your assistance

colebell wrote:

Still working on the Cover art Thumbnail in the Designer trying to make it look right

Anyone know how to imply where the Box Cover picks up the video format on the moviesheets? Like this i can get it to show a Bluray Case but not automatically when processing the sheets, like Buhric Current Cover Template.

I know you mean well giving me credits but you cannot put my theme name nor my business name “DeVicious” on those sheets, you can put it in the file name as simplicity mod or DeVicious Mod but I don’t wan my business name on anything I haven’t designed myself. Thanx for understanding

Wasn’t going to or ever said putting your name on his templates just wanted to know if i have to edit the xml code for the autocase cover to either show its a dvd/bluray/iso/ etc… There are different covers that are names BoxCover and SourceCover just don’t know how to do it.

So for now i just made three different Moviesheets which are all yours… with one being a Bluray, DvD and Iso cover. Hope i didn’t step on anyones toes just trying to learn how to edit templates.

…deleted…

I was wondering in regard to the season sheet if it is possible to get the actual episode listing instead of the one from thetvdb.com.

Reason i am asking this is, that i do not always have all the specials from for example TopGear or the Docu Frozen Planet.

Another example is the TV Show FireFly. Instead of using the normal sequence listed on thetvdb.com based on airdate, i am using the intended order in which the episodes should have been aired.

Gendji wrote:

I was wondering in regard to the season sheet if it is possible to get the actual episode listing instead of the one from thetvdb.com.

Reason i am asking this is, that i do not always have all the specials from for example TopGear or the Docu Frozen Planet.

Another example is the TV Show FireFly. Instead of using the normal sequence listed on thetvdb.com based on airdate, i am using the intended order in which the episodes should have been aired.

I guess you can fix that by using a collector that does it the way you want (if there is any)
If you cannot find it you still could manually type it.

colebell wrote:

Last one for the night sorry

Changed the IMDB Rating Stars.

Ok now I am really mad, i told you that you  have no permission to publish your test sheets with my name. “Simplicity by DeVicious” is my signature, “DeVicious” is my signature and you have no permission to sign your sheets with my name or my theme name.

You can use all design elements and try to accomplish a decent movie sheet or a theme but you will not use my name.

Instead of deleting the previous 4 sheets you uploaded one more and associate my name with your work. All the elements including my logo my theme logo and my business name are my intelectual property, I am kind enough to let you create your own style with my work but you must not use my logo, business name and theme logo. This is potentially harming my reputation. You have to delete them or I will have them deleted for you. Feel free to repost them without my logo or maybe hold back for a little until your work reaches a presentable level. After all this thread is meant to help people with their problems.

Downloaded the bundle but thumbgen is not making sheets…

Theodor wrote:

Downloaded the bundle but thumbgen is not making sheets…

Have you checked the designated location C:\Users\Public\Pictures\WDTV\ ?

colebell wrote:
Delete them…

if that’s how you want to play it, good luck with that attitude!

ok thanks found them

Theodor wrote:

ok thanks found them

glad to hear that,

check the manual if you want them to be stored in a different location

DeVicious wrote:

I guess you can fix that by using a collector that does it the way you want (if there is any)

If you cannot find it you still could manually type it.

Ah right, well, if not i will survive :smiley:

Thank you.