Simplicity Theme by DeVicious

make a screenshot flhthemi

love the look of this deviciousā€¦ great detail as usual.

if anyonme sorts out the settings for moviesheet vs linksheets please share. I am not a fan of the linksheet method. thanks

DeVicious wrote:

Nevermind Dev, It was using the cover art from the tmgd file. My fault. Problem solved - DA behind the wheel!

Still stuck on how the new Folder Sheets are liked how the old Black Mamba Genre folder sheet looked as it placed the backdrop on top like so

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/nativedoll1/folder_zps800da4d9.jpg

But didnā€™t like it was not in color compared to the new Folder/Genre sheets look

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/nativedoll1/TheCroodsavi_sheet_zps169227b3.jpg

Any way to get the old folder/genre sheet to display color? As for alot of my movies the backdrops that TG finds are really cut off and canā€™t tell what the background looks like.

flhthemi wrote:

DeVicious wrote:

Nevermind Dev, It was using the cover art from the tmgd file. My fault. Problem solved - DA behind the wheel!

figured itā€™s gotta be something old :smiley:

colebell wrote:

Any way to get the old folder/genre sheet to display color? As for alot of my movies the backdrops that TG finds are really cut off and canā€™t tell what the background looks like.

NO! :smiley:

do it yourself in Thumbgen designer, youā€™ll figure it out

drizzt09 wrote:

if anyonme sorts out the settings for moviesheet vs linksheets please share. I am not a fan of the linksheet method. thanks

technically you could use ANY of your former TG profiles and simply swap the templates. Should be a process of 10 seconds per profile

DeVicious wrote:

drizzt09 wrote:

technically you could use ANY of your former TG profiles and simply swap the templates. Should be a process of 10 seconds per profile

This is true for the most part. You can for example say have the black mamba bundle installed choose GBBM tv sheets v4 goto options and then moviesheets and change them to simplicity tv sheets and tv folders and it will work without any other intervention. The GBBM movie sheets v4 require extra input as by default it doesnā€™t generate an xml.

I might have a couple things mixed up as Iā€™ve been playing with six different themes lately as pearl was saying how he thought his looked totally awesome (or his friend). Anyways a really clean looking theme Iā€™m sort of torn on this one or lesterbangs mashup of the welo/alaska/stearm one. Really wish thumbgen could be automated more not to mention more stable.

Baconnaise (awesome nameā€¦ itā€™s yummy)

what I said to Driizzt was that he can use one of HIS previous profiles, that would be one he already edited.

My ThumbGen is very stable and fast but I guess that varies depending on the system it is runing on.

i currently use alaska light theme by joeysmith. its actually not movie sheet, just image. work with internal scraper or TG

DeVicious wrote:

Baconnaise (awesome nameā€¦ itā€™s yummy)

what I said to Driizzt was that he can use one of HIS previous profiles, that would be one he already edited.

My ThumbGen is very stable and fast but I guess that varies depending on the system it is runing on.

I havenā€™t really looked into it yet but may have to drop by the support forums there to see if there are some known issues.

Hi

Should the IMDB rating be on the genre sheets? Ā I know its another case of what people like and custom mods. Ā Iā€™ve personally took it off as I use 1 movie to base the genre sheet on then change the title to read Action, Comedy etc.

Iā€™ve also stopped it from creating the cover as I donā€™t use a specific movie as the cover, I have genre covers from another user.

chris_h16 wrote:

Hi

Should the IMDB rating be on the genre sheets?  I know its another case of what people like and custom mods.  Iā€™ve personally took it off as I use 1 movie to base the genre sheet on then change the title to read Action, Comedy etc.

Iā€™ve also stopped it from creating the cover as I donā€™t use a specific movie as the cover, I have genre covers from another user.

not my smartest choice to keep the IMDB Ratings on those sheets on :smileyvery-happy:

Do u think the imdb rating should be on the movie folder/franchise sheet?

I for one think they look better without it. I also changed the height of the folder sheet to 450 and now the backdrop ainā€™t cut off. Would like to know how to include the studio logo on the sheets if someone can chime in or maybe customize a template.

I ā€œeditedā€ the Movie Cover template in order to make folder images that match the theme.

Works like a charm and no need for Photoshop anymore :smiley:

I also ā€œstresstestedā€ my SMP using an usb stick to run the theme and sheets from.

Approx. 690 sheets, 142MB and no problems.

Gendji better use a free image host since your picture or not showing due to pending approval

Oh ok i see them so i thought it worked :smiley:. Lemme see what i can do.

Put them on my old site hope they show now.

UPDATE BUNDLE 1.9 FOR TV SEASON SHEETS (July 18th)

DOWNLOAD BUNDLE ADD ON

I am kicking off Season Sheets with all episodes listed on the right hand side.
I know they should be in 2 columns for seasons with 24 episodes but I wouldnā€™t know how to manage it in a quick run especially with shows that only have 10-12 episodes (premium cable shows) The only fail safe solution was this.

!! Here is what you need to know !!

Each Season Folder must have a unique name, it MUST NOT be named ā€œSeason 1ā€, ā€œSeason 2ā€, ā€œSeason 3ā€

Letā€™s say you want to rename the folders for ā€œARROWā€ you name them ā€œSeason 1 (ARROW)ā€, Season 2 (ARROW) etcā€¦

I am using 5 capital letters for each show this way it becomes pretty much unique. Breaking Bad (BRBAD), Arrested Development (ARDEV)ā€¦ itā€™s up to you

Use BulkRename to change the season folder names

Function #7 (Add)

simply mark the folders and type your desired text into the suffix field. Takes a few minutes.

Install the bundle update and you are good to go

Update Season Sheet

1 Like

Gendji wrote:

Oh ok i see them so i thought it worked :smiley:. Lemme see what i can do.

Put them on my old site hope they show now.

They are looking great but I think you might run into problems with the large font, nothing is worse in an overview when fonts have different sizes, I recommend to make them smaller a little unless you take care of it when you name them that the genre fits into the area