Simplicity Theme by DeVicious

Baconnaise wrote:

Nice theme!

FYI for people wanting moviesheets and not linksheets you can change some settings in Thumbgen to get it working. I’m not going to describe it in detail but black mamba for example (GBBM version that’s linked still) supports both versions and copying the settings from the input/output with some other minor tweaks should get it working.

actually all they have to do is to swap the templates in thumbgen options/moviesheets.

colebell wrote:
Went through all my movies and made folder sheets but the backgrounds were cut off. What size should they be to look right?

sounds impossible, what does cut off mean by your definition? even better make a screenshot and post it on a free image host. Sheets are 1280 x 720

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/nativedoll1/tdiU4ZTXe8YN1foHyoKduwmBr18_zps72c0754a.jpg

This is the backdrop

and this is how i mean its cut off

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u313/nativedoll1/9569f19c-0f12-481a-b593-a7dc5a663c1f_zpse81759f3.jpg

1. you should have warned me about the image, I was just having breakfast with green apple mousse in my cerials :smileyvery-happy:

2)  you have not installed the fonts and you will therefore run into a million of problems and poor sheet lay-outs.

1. please make an effort in explaining your problem correctly , this was really misleading

2. the fanart image in the back is 1280x720 the linksheet is allowing 1/3 of it show, what outcome did you expect?

You have to choose a proper image to go with the sheet, one that has it’s focus on the upper third of the image

Breakfast at 11am … nice …  :stuck_out_tongue:

uhu giving me an attitude uh? :stuck_out_tongue:

I am up since 7:30, was jogging 45 minutes in the woods brought my dog to the vet, bought my groceries and eventually had breakfast… how was your day so far? :confounded:

I have a problem with movie folder and genre sheets.

I pick a movie in a folder to be used as the example but instead of looking for the movie title, it searches for I: or M:, so the drive letter the movie is on.

I do not have that problem making tv folder sheets.

Gendji wrote:

I have a problem with movie folder and genre sheets.

I pick a movie in a folder to be used as the example but instead of looking for the movie title, it searches for I: or M:, so the drive letter the movie is on.

I do not have that problem making tv folder sheets.

i just checked the profiles they seem to work fine

make sure you are using the movie folder profile because the one you used for the TV Shows has a TV Show Collector and automatically looks for the file structure of a tv show. I am pretty sure it is either that or somehow the collectors got switched up.

DeVicious wrote:

i just checked the profiles they seem to work fine

make sure you are using the movie folder profile because the one you used for the TV Shows has a TV Show Collector and automatically looks for the file structure of a tv show. I am pretty sure it is either that or somehow the collectors got switched up.

It’s using TheMovieDB.org as the collector.

The weird thing is, it starts out looking for the movie title and after a few seconds, switches to “searching m:” or “searching i:”.

DeVicious i think theres a bug regarding showing the studio.  I’ve opened the movie template in designer to just add studio logo and if the studio has more than 1 it fails to load due to the separator.  Looking through template.xslt it looks like you are using / as the separator but in template.xml you didn’t have anything as the separator for studios.

It is not a bug when I don’t intend to use it. If you can fix your customizations then alls is good, i can only encourage you to share your template with the community if you like but leave me out of it, please. I try to support my theme the way I designed it, additional functions may very well fail because they are irelevant to my working process :smiley:

i tested it real quick, i am not sure why it is failing on your end, I see what you are saying about the seperator but it ddidn’t affect my 3 test sheets

QUICK QUESTION TO ALL

how interesting are Season Sheets for you guys?

are you doing them at all? Remember each season folder would need to have a unique name.

Let me know and I will consider doing them

I didn’t do the sheets manually I let TG do my movies automatically and so some of them it chose right backdrops and some it didn’t. Just have to go through the ones that don’t look right myself. And sorry for not giving the heads up on the images

Season sheets yes please :smiley:.

Doing them sorta manually now.

I made a number of generic seasion sheets (24 seasons to cover all possibilities!) but they are very basic. Would be nice to have a generic season sheet that could be used for all seasons maybe with a nice graphic for “Season x” otherwise I thought about creating individual ones for each show but it would be a huge amount of work and as mentioned above each season folder would have to be unique.

DeVicious it worked when the movie only had one studio, if it had more than one it failed because the different studios merged into one without the separator. I used the studiostext variable in tg to test what studios it was pulling in.

I use season sheets for tv yes. I have been using the folder sheet and just changing the title text in tg to add - season 1, - season 2 etc.

I was thinking a season sheets with a list of all episodes on it just to make it look a little different as the regular Series Sheet

Th

DeVicious wrote:

I was thinking a season sheets with a list of all episodes on it just to make it look a little different as the regular Series Sheet

Thats an interesting idea. if you do it I will rethink my use of season sheets ! Also, thanks for your hard work from a long time black mamba user (i’ve been using V1.5 sheets with the goodbye theme but I am now converting everything over!).

Anyone else notice double light reflection on cover art,  or is that by design?