Simple plain Gallery view (10 Thumbs per page)

I have played around a bit with an old theme posted a few months back and decided to make the gallery view similar to the BoxHub theme that was abandoned for some useless reason. Anyway have a look and let me know your thoughts. I only use gallery view so I have not modified any other views from the original theme.

Your pics aren’t approved yet, so I can’t see them. I abandoned the BoxHub Theme because my Hub had erased my work. It would be easy and quick to edit the xml’s again because that’s the easiest part. The most difficult part of theming and getting the graphics to look good, and I just don’t have that much time to redo what I’ve already done. I’m currently working on another theme right now that I feel is better than what I had before as far as graphics anyways, so when thats complete, I’ll post a thread. Anyways, keep up the theming efforts and we’ll be glad to see what you have come up with.

Sorry forgot no IE9 on this site:cry:

Anyways as i was saying, any chance of a download link to this mate as this is similar to dhadleymail’s theme which i was eagerly awaiting until he lost his work

1 Like

If you guys want, I’ve recreated the previous view I had on my BoxHub theme and mixed it with Joeysmyths aeon homescreen. I can probably post a download link for it tonight.

1 Like

dhadleymail that would be great if u could. i was really looking forward to that theme, it looked so good and it was a shame when u annouced you had abandonded it.

Mixed with joeys homescreen im sure it will be fantastic

Link attached for the whole theme wich includes the above view for gallery view and the rest of the theme is Anodized Trickle theme which I like.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1nch7ilad9e9vm3/Test.rar

1 Like

Hi Steve, thanks for this theme, ive been hoping for something like this for a long time, its now my default. Just wondering though is it possible to scroll down the overview if it goes past the bottom of the page

Hi

Yes to get the overview to scroll simply open your rv_gallery_browse_page xml and  overwite this code with the already existing overview code.

Thanks again for this theme, few minor bugs but me and my wife both love it. I know you guys do this as a hobby and enjoy it but us monkeys who cant get their head around this stuff or just dont have the time really appreciate it, cheers.

Hi steveman,

This theme is great and loads fast.

One thing, is there anyway to have the spacing between the lines in the overview closer together similar to how it is with the actors above the overview?  That way, more of the overview will show up.

Thanks,

Mark

hi guys, just wondering if anyone can tell me where i might find an update for the home screen by joey and exactly how i would go about adding it to this theme. I have found this theme the next best thing to custom themes which i just dont have the time to do for a few thousand movies i have backed up.

thanks,  crazy

edit: i just updated to the latest firmware so i need a home screen that has games in it

dhadleymail wrote:

If you guys want, I’ve recreated the previous view I had on my BoxHub theme and mixed it with Joeysmyths aeon homescreen. I can probably post a download link for it tonight.

Would love to see this aswell - Thanks mate